Elegant and pure with a balance of sweetness and refreshing acidity, its intense flavor results from ideal summer growing conditions followed by frigid Canadian winters.
Reflet d’Hiver ice cider is an exclusive product of the Quebec grocery market.
Service• As an aperitif
• With foie gras
• With fine cheeses
• With a variety of desserts,
• On its own to end a perfect meal
Rich, clear golden colour with orange highlights.
Fresh apples, cinnamon and a hint of honey.
Its sweetness is exquisitely balanced by acidity that makes for a clear finish.
Serve as an apéritif, with fine cheeses, foie gras, or on its own to end a perfect meal.
Characteristics• Made from an exclusive blend of 3 varieties of apples; Cortland, Spartan, McIntosh.
• Our apples are hand-picked late in season after the first frost in order to create this unique ice cider.
• Offers great service flexibility.
• An ice cider with an aging potential of more than 10 years.